When your hard disk drive or RAID drive array crashes, BCS can offer a fast, professional and cost-effective data recovery solution.Personal computers, workstations, laptops and even the best-configured fault-tolerant system can fail due to:
• Inaccessible disk drive or partitions
• RAID configuration lost
• Mechanical hard drive failure
• Hard drive surface damage
• Accidental data or file deletion
• Intermittent drive failure resulting in RAID degradation
• Corrupted database
• Deleted tables or system objects
• Accidental reformatting of RAID
• Deleted or corrupted log file
• Overwritten Tapes
• File system corruption
• Fire & water damage
When data appears to be lost or inaccessible you need fast, reliable service. We are experts in providing advanced data recovery services. We can recover data no matter how loss occurs — accidental deletion, hardware crash, corrupted data, fire and water damage — to name a few.
BCS quickly accesses the most efficient and economical way to recover your valuable data and files.
Every single recovery case which arrives receives high priority importance because we know and understand them to be a top priority for most organizations.
It is a common practice to back up systems to tape drives. They are fast, convenient and are high capacity. However, tapes can fail for the same reasons as other magnetic media. BCS can recover tapes that have become corrupt due to many situations.